Sunday, February 28, 2010

Back in Black

So I haven't done this in awhile...oh who am I kidding? Actually in years! And since Tyler's diagnosis...by golly...I have a lot to say cause I have a lot to think about. I'm doing this more so I can put to "paper" what my brain is thinking.
I HATE diabetes. It's evil and mean and I wouldn't wish this upon anybody. And...why were questioning everything...why Tyler??? Why does it have to be him? Don't I have enough worries in life? Why would my Heavenly Father give this burden to such a young child? He has amazed me so far.

5 comments:

Joanne said...

Hello Mandy!

Time to start writing on your blog! We love our blogging D-Momma friends!

Joanne

Wendy said...

Welcome to MANDYLAND!!!!

So happy to have found you ;)

Shamae said...

None of us understand why we are dealt this hand. It is one of those great unanswerable questions. BUT this D community is awesome. We can help support each other esp as you are so new on your journey. Hugs. Visit my blog. Ask any quesitons you may have.

Meri said...

Hi Mandy! Look forward to getting to know you better through your blog. :)

Why? I pretty much drove myself mad for years wondering that very same thing.

I'm not sure we'll get that answer, here on earth anyway. Until then, we are here to help you get through. Go ahead and yell whenever you need to...we can take it! ;)

Shannon said...

I noticed you where on the chat tonight. I am so sad I missed it and missed meeting you! I am happy to meet new friends! We are all here for eachother so never forget that! I love what Meri said....someday we will get the chance to know why...but not on this earth. For now we just get to trust in him...have faith! I can't wait to get to know you better!